Healthy Living with Diabetes Online
What is Healthy Living with Diabetes?
This researched and proven workshop is designed to help adults with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes learn skills and increase their confidence in managing their diabetes. The workshop meets for 2½ hours once a week for six weeks. Healthy Living with Diabetes does not replace existing treatments, but rather complements the treatments a participant receives.
Who should take the workshop?
- Adults with type 2 diabetes,
- Adults with pre-diabetes, or
- Adults living with someone who has diabetes
What’s in it for me? People who have taken the workshop show:
- Better health, health behavior and a sense of confidence in managing their diabetes
- Improvements in blood sugar levels
- Decrease in health distress and hypo- and hyperglycemia
- Fewer doctor and emergency room visits and fewer hospitalizations
Workshop Dates & Locations
September 3 – October 8, 2020 (Thursdays) from 9-11:30am
Workshop will be held virtually via WebEx
Suggested Donation: $20 (Not required to take class)
Download or Print the above information
To Register Call: The Aging & Disability Resource Center at (920) 787-6666 or toll free at 1-877-883-5378