Our Hospice Care Team in the Wausau, WI area provides the following services:
- Pre-Admission consultation
- Expert management of pain and symptoms
- Nursing Care
- Assistance with personal care
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Massage therapy
- Support and education for caregivers
- Access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Coordination of services with your attending physician
- Counseling support
- Therapy Services
- Close communication with you about your illness and treatment choices
- Emotional grief and spiritual support
- Bereavement program offered for 13 months after death
- Hospice care may be provided in the home, long term care facility or assisted living setting.
- Medicare, Medicaid and most plans, cover the cost of Hospice services relating to the terminal illness.
- We hold in honor and are so grateful for the service of our veterans. We are dedicated to providing superior end-of-life care and our staff is specifically trained to meet the unique needs of each veteran.